Finally…..an affordable, comprehensive, Home Health Care Insurance plan for federal employees with mild or even serious health concerns.
If you currently have the FLTCIP plan….who pays your 90 day deductible for home health care?
Plan highlights may include the following..…
- $150 per day for eligible home health care expenses for 360 days
- $50,000+maximum benefit
- $50,000+ additional adult day care benefit(Texas only)
- $40 per day additional for a certified home health care aide
- $80 per day for in-hospital private duty nurse
- $50 per day for home hospice
- $250 annually for prescription drugs
- $150 annually for a routine medical exam
- $250 hearing benefit
- $ 75 vision care
- Guaranteed renewable for life
- Near Guaranteed issue….no exams……only two questions
- Policies issued within 3-5 days
- Issue ages 40-85
For your state specific brochure, outline of coverage and E-Z enrollment package, contact us at….Allfeds.com
If you have friends, parents or co-workers who may benefit from such a comprehensive and affordable plan, please forward this email to their attention.